Sales and Organizational Leader at ABS Technology
Amy Knower is a visionary, dynamic and growth-minded leader in the technology industry. At ABS Technology she serves as a sales and organizational leader where she brings extensive expertise in providing business, technical and educational leadership. Throughout her career with organizations such as SAS, Discovery Communications, Educational Futures and 4GL School Solutions, you can see a trend of thought leadership and commitment to leveraging technology to expand the possibilities of today’s curriculum and education possibilities. Amy has been an exceptional mentor and inspiration to countless women during her career. Even during her short tenure with ABS Technology her depth of expertise has impacted the organization from a business and cultural perspective. Amy wholeheartedly exemplifies what it means to be a powerful woman in the technology industry.
During Amy’s tenure at ABS Technology she has:
- Re-designed sales, pre-sales engineering and sales operations functions to exceed strategic and operational goals.
- Strategically expanded partners, products and markets for a 46 year-old technology company.
- Provided strategic leadership, fiscal and operational oversight to deliver cutting edge technology, implementation and managed services to a vast customer base across public and private sector industries.
- Achieved 159% corporate revenue growth to springboard organization to over $100 million in revenue – leading teams to produce the largest top line and bottom line growth in the 46 year history of the organization with triple digit growth in 2018.
- Negotiated and secured the firm’s largest partnerships and sales contracts for new products within nine months of joining the executive leadership team.
- Slashed expenditures over 80% focusing on cost control and effectively overseeing budgets, project implementations, P&L statement tracking at the team and project level and instituting loss prevention controls while negotiating lucrative client, partner and vendor contracts.
- Established strategic coaching processes to improve communication and motivation across all corporate teams to continually exceed targets with regular monitoring and employee-focused assessments of individual and team performance.
- Established training programs on optimized go-to-market strategies, sales strategies and project management processes for new and established products and services, resulting in double-digit profitability growth across all engineering practices as well as the PMO office.
Amy’s career experiences in the technology and education sectors encompass:
- Executive leadership
- Strategic planning and execution
- Global business + partner development
- P&L – Cost Control & Reduction
- Cross-functional Team Development
- Data-driven Decision Making
- Sales + Marketing Leadership
- Business + Technical Oversight, Analysis
- Change Management
- Organizational Design
- Conference/Event Planning
- Corporate Governance Structures Analytics
- AI/BI Analytics
- Education Administration + Teaching
- Product & Project Leadership
- Market & Revenue Creation
- Solution, Consultative Sales
- Talent Management
- Policy Design & Analysis
- District School Reform