Nominate someone for the 2019 Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology! Deadline to submit nominations is March 6, 2019.
Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology Timeline 2019:
- Call for nominations: August 1, 2018 — March 10, 2019
- Corporate partner communications: March 22, 2019
- Letters sent to award winners: March 23, 2019
- Press release issued: April 4, 2019
- All awardees must be able to attend the 15th Annual Diversity and Leadership Conference featuring A Conversation with President Barack Obama to receive the award in Dallas, TX on April 11, 2019.
- For more information about the 15th Annual Diversity and Leadership Conference featuring A Conversation with President Barack Obama; http://nationaldiversityconference.com/2019/
The Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology meet the following criteria:
- Top leader in her organization and profession
- Directly contributes to business growth or strategic direction of the organization
- Maintains a record of accomplishments in areas of expertise
- Effective role model who inspires other women and is active in mentoring the next generation of female professionals in the industry
- Operates with the highest integrity and ethical behavior
- Demonstrates a commitment to corporate citizenship